Produseres kun 200 stk!
RR 2T 300 - Steve Holcombe Replica
Following the 4-time World Champion title, it’s time to celebrate the Man and the Bike which has made it possible.
We are going to build - in a limited and numbered series – a RR 2T 300 Steve Holcombe Replica.
If you want to be sure of winning a piece of history, hurry! Selling fast!
Special components on Replica!
List of the additional features compared with the standard Racing version:
- Numbered and signed metal plate (accompanied by an authenticity certificate)
- Reikon handlebar and handlebar protection
- Fully machined footrest with steel pin
- Fully machined triple clamps
- Fully machined brake pedal
- Fully machined Gear shift lever
- Racing chain guide
- Fully machined Rear brake caliper support
- Fully machined register for the shock absorber spring preload
- Fully machined red cover for clutch and front brake master cylinder
- Rear brake racing disc
- Steve Holcombe seat grip cover
- Steve Holcombe grip set
- Simplified wiring harness
- Red radiator silicon hoses
- Steve Holcombe 49T sprocket
- Steve Holcombe hand guard set
- Steve Holcombe stickers set
- Metzeler tyres
The top of the range
The RR Racing MY 2019, the race-setup version of the Enduro Beta presented in June, is now being released on the market. The Racing versions are manufactured to the same specifications that Beta Factory rider Steve Holcombe used to become 2017 Enduro GP World Champion and allowed Beta to clinch the Enduro GP Manufacturers’ World Championship Title.
For 2019, there are a total of 7 different RR Racing models offered including the addition of the new RR Racing 125 RR! Other racing model sizes return as well providing racers with many choices to suit their riding style. These returning models include 250 and 300cc 2-stroke as well as 350, 390, 430, and 480cc 4-stroke.
With many features added to the standard models, the RR Racing line includes the following updates for 2019 that are unique to the model range including:
Beta engineers have been hard at work developing the front and rear suspension settings to improve overall handling under the most extreme conditions.
• ZF ø 48 mm closed cartridge fork with anodized slider: stiffer and more resistant to wear, while providing less friction. SKF low-friction fork seals and wipers are also installed.
• New fork shoes (yoke): stiffer and lighter.
• New fork guards: designed together with the shoe to combine practicality and design while providing more strength.
• Fully redesigned ZF shock: with more compact 46 mm piston, about 300g lighter. The new piston has been designed to ensure more stable operation as the oil temperature varies, while increasing sensitivity to enhance comfort and traction. The small upper base and reservoir have also been redesigned to be farther away from the exhaust pipe while minimizing weight. The new spring is also lighter.
• Black anodized triple clamp.
In classic racing style, the 2-stroke range has no automatic oil injector and thus requires oil-petrol pre-mix. The Beta R&D department has responded to riders’ demands for ever-lighter bikes by removing this feature and minimize weight.
Type: Beta-Built single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, with BPV power valve system and
electric start with a back-up kick starter sold as an option
Compression Ratio: 12:1
Exhaust Valve: Beta Progressive Valve (BPV)
Ignition: AC-CDI Kokusan.
Spark Plug: NGK BR7ES
Lubrication: Pre-Mix (Oil Injection kit can be ordered as an accessory)
Carburetor: Keihin PXK 36mm
Clutch: New, 6-spring wet multi-disc
Final Drive: O-ring chain
Frame: Molybdenum steel/double cradle w/quick air filter access.
Seat Height: 36.6”
Ground Clearance: 12.6”
Footrest Height: 16”
Steering Rake/Offset: 27 degree rake/20mm Offset
Dry Weight: 228 lbs. (wet weight, no fuel)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.5 US gallons
Front Suspension: 48 mm Sachs Closed Cartridge fork w/skf seals, adjustable compression and rebound
Rear Suspension: Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
Front Wheel Travel: 11.6”
Rear Wheel Travel: 11.4”
Front Brake: 260mm floating rotor
Rear Brake: 240mm rotor
Front/Rear Rim: 21” (Front) 18” (Rear)
Front/Rear Tire: Michelin Enduro Competition