The top of the range
The RR Racing MY 2019, the race-setup version of the Enduro Beta presented in June, is now being released on the market. The Racing versions are manufactured to the same specifications that Beta Factory rider Steve Holcombe used to become 2017 Enduro GP World Champion and allowed Beta to clinch the Enduro GP Manufacturers’ World Championship Title.
For 2019, there are a total of 7 different RR Racing models offered including the addition of the new RR Racing 125 RR! Other racing model sizes return as well providing racers with many choices to suit their riding style. These returning models include 250 and 300cc 2-stroke as well as 350, 390, 430, and 480cc 4-stroke.
With many features added to the standard models, the RR Racing line includes the following updates for 2019 that are unique to the model range including:
Beta engineers have been hard at work developing the front and rear suspension settings to improve overall handling under the most extreme conditions.
• ZF ø 48 mm closed cartridge fork with anodized slider: stiffer and more resistant to wear, while providing less friction. SKF low-friction fork seals and wipers are also installed.
• New fork shoes (yoke): stiffer and lighter.
• New fork guards: designed together with the shoe to combine practicality and design while providing more strength.
• Fully redesigned ZF shock: with more compact 46 mm piston, about 300g lighter. The new piston has been designed to ensure more stable operation as the oil temperature varies, while increasing sensitivity to enhance comfort and traction. The small upper base and reservoir have also been redesigned to be farther away from the exhaust pipe while minimizing weight. The new spring is also lighter.
• Black anodized triple clamp.
In classic racing style, the 2-stroke range has no automatic oil injector and thus requires oil-petrol pre-mix. The Beta R&D department has responded to riders’ demands for ever-lighter bikes by removing this feature and minimize weight.
The range includes all those aesthetic and practical features one expects from a real Racing bike:
• Quick-release front wheel pin: speeds up tire repairs, saving precious seconds in race situations.
• Vertigo hand guards: modern design, tough and “In-Mold” graphics; ideal for extreme off-road riding.
• Black Ergal footrests: light and sturdy, with a broader contact patch and steel pegs to ensure maximum, long-lasting grip under all conditions.
• Rear sprocket with anodized aluminum core and steel teeth: an unbeatable combination of lightness and durability.
• Red Ergal chain tensioner blocks. providing quick and precise adjustments to the chain
• Racing seat with document pocket.
• Black anodized shift/brake levers.
• Transmission oil cap, engine oil cap and oil filter cap in red anodized aluminum.
• Racing graphics and red rim stickers.
Type: Single cylinder, 4-valve, (titanium intake/steel exhaust), 4-stroke, liquid cooled,
electric start with a back-up kick starter sold as an option
Displacement: 431 cc
Compression Ratio: 12.33:1
Ignition: DC-CDI with variable ignition timing, Kokusan. 200 watt output at 6000 RPM
Spark Plug: NGK LKAR 8A-9
Lubrication: Twin oil pumps with cartridge oil filter. Separate oil for engine and clutch
Fuel System: 42mm Electronic Fuel Injection w/Dual injection system
Clutch: New, 6-spring wet multi-disc
Final Drive: O-ring chain
Frame: Molybdenum steel/double cradle w/quick air filter access.
Seat Height: 36.8”
Ground Clearance: 12.6”
Footrest Height: 16.2”
Steering Rake/Offset: 26.5 degree rake/23mm Offset
Dry Weight: 243 lbs. (wet weight, no fuel)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 2 US gallons
Front Suspension: 48 mm Sachs Closed Cartridge fork w/ skf seals, adjustable compression and rebound
Rear Suspension: Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
Front Wheel Travel: 11.6”
Rear Wheel Travel: 11.4”
Front Brake: 260mm floating rotor
Rear Brake: 240mm rotor
Front/Rear Rim: 21” (Front) 18” (Rear)
Front/Rear Tire: Michelin Enduro Competition