u/mva: kr. 63.120,-
Legg i handlekurv
RR 2T 250/300 MY 2018
TOP FEATURES of the RR MODELS ( 2 STROKE )
- New clutch A total overhaul has developed a more compact and lighter weight clutch that improves its scalability, precision and stability as operating temperatures change. This solution also permits the use of a much more tapered external clutch cover, making the lines even more graceful.
- Elimination of the kick-start: the incredible work put into making the electric starter more reliable has allowed the kick-start lever to be removed, significantly reducing weight. Given the engine arrangement, a kick-start can still be ordered as an option.
- New gear shifting selector system: improves the precision of the transmission eliminating any possible uncertainties when shifting gears.
- New filter box: intense testing was done on the 4-stroke engine injection mapping and on the 2-stroke engine timing advance curves to optimize output enabling the introduction of a new filter box.
- New cylinder: improves performance in terms of torque and power output throughout the rev range while keeping the response perfectly linear.
- Rounded piston and new cylinder head profile (300cc only): together with the new cylinder, these increase engine performance and improve rolling at low rpms.
- Crankshaft: inertia values were revised to match the new features of the power unit and the coupling axis reinforced in order to increase the stiffness of the whole structure.
- New connecting rod: revised in the top end so as to strengthen this area which is highly stressed.
- New centrifuge: with an increased diameter of spheres to better adapt to the new primary drive ratio, ensuring better power delivery.
- New combustion chamber (250cc only): thanks to a slight increase in compression ratio, an upgrade in performance was possible.
- New Chassis The front-end has been completely redesigned enabling an increase in the flexural and torsional rigidity characteristics compared to previous versions and with a notable reduction in weight thanks to an improved structural layout. This generates a consistent improvement in handling and riding precision.
- Slimmer filter box and rear end giving the bike a slimmer, more aggressive look.
- Lithium battery: lighter in weight, more powerful and reliable.
- Fork with a new fork sleeves: though also lighter in weight, this was developed to increase rigidity and improve sliding. These have been specifically calibrated to suit the demands of the new chassis.
- A mono-shock absorber with new settings has been adapted for the demands of the 2018 version chassis.
- New muffler (4-stroke versions only): revised external profile and internal layout to improve engine performance, especially at low rpm.
- New skid plate (2-stroke versions only): improved fastener accessibility for quicker removal.
- New muffler heat shield: protects the rider from burns on both the 2- and 4-stroke versions.
- Takasago Excel rims: with a new opaque black finish specifically designed for Beta.
- New colors and graphics.