RR 50 Motard Sport
Revolutionary 50cc with real motorcycle feeling
The RR 50, reigning Europoan Enduro Champion, will change tech specs and design for 2016. Just the capacity of 50 cc remains, the rest will become much more motorcycle than moped. The models will combine excellent handling and stability, a great riding experience and a spectacular new look.
The 50 cc form an own little range inside the overall range with various models for multiple use. Also the classic Enduro and Supermotard versions have been fine-tuned and facelifted. At their side, the customer will find bikes at entry level and, more important, the premium models. The top end RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track convince with precious European components and unexpected skills on track or off road.
The Standard versions offer a brilliant value for money relation and the same base bike as the premium ones.
- New decal in new graphic design which will distinguish the new 50 cc range from the previous ones.
- New front mudguard, for all 50 cc, more resistant and better debris protection.
- Red frame for the top end models RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track.
- New microfused footpegs, light and rigid, for RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track.
- Rear swingarm in black steel, for RR Supermotard e RR Enduro Standard (entry level), creating a new racing look.
- Front fork R16V – diameter 41mm - USD - for RR Motard Track; additionally in adjustable version for RR Enduro Factory.
- Conical 28, 5 mm handlebar for RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track.
- RR Enduro Factory and RR Motard Track offer an exhaustwith nickel coating and a silencer in red alloy in order to complete the sharp dress.
- Alloy cast wheels with 5 spokes for the classic RR Supermotard and Standard and spoke wheels with red rims for RR Supermotard Track.