Forged in the best aluminum alloy to obtain a top quality component and high durability. Its new design has thicker walls and higher water flow to ensure a better cooling rate.
• Capable of cooling faster, thus low revs power increases.
• Forging them eliminates the hot spots found on casted heads.
• Its shape and color makes it beautiful.
• Noticeable at a distance and stunning at a close view.
Different compression Insert, what changes?
• Standard compression (STD): Higher torque and power at low revs, you will notice the difference.
• High compression (A): Possibility to add another gear, better traccion and very clean response.
• Very high compression ( AA ): Specially for altitudes over 1500m , or MX engine preparation.
• Low compression: Incredible traction, smooth response, ideal for X-treme, TOP pilots use it. It's a delight!